Posted to alt.home.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default wiring advice

Superb suggestion Terry!!! I never knew this existed. Here is the link to my
schematic:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4zu9gs1

It was drawn quickly with a simple drawing program so apologies if it looks
a bit amateur. I used to have schematic capture, SPICE, and other PCB layout
software running but not on this machine.

Smarty

"Terry" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 01:24:21 -0400, "Smarty" wrote:

Your wording is better than mine. I struggled with the best way to state
the
details, and eventually drew up a schematic / wiring diagram and mailed it
directly to the original poster since his email address with publicly
shown.
It is much simpler to follow the diagram than it is to describe it in
words.

You should upload the drawing to Tinypic.com. It will give you a link
to post here.