Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default new woodworking machinery company

On Jun 4, 10:42 am, Andy wrote:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworki...ideArticle.asp...
320

Link got munged in reader or some other browser problem -- got empty
page except for paid for links

It's just wrapped - ...add 320 to the end of the URL ...

Oh, my bad! Missed it initially...

I've seen several other articles about Steel City in
various magazines, and from the reviews I've read there and in NGs, it
sounds like they're decent stuff. I'd love a DP with 6" of quill
travel, for instance.

Yeah, OK, I've seen them mentioned as well...wondered who was the
money/whatever behind it. Seems like a little risky business to start
in -- it's not like there aren't already a gazillion importers, but
there also seems to be a near insatiable demand. Guess until the next
sizable economic downturn, then we'll see how many shake out and who
has the staying power...