Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default new woodworking machinery company

On Jun 3, 5:48 pm, "calvert arnold" wrote:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworki...ideArticle.asp...
320

I guess we can all start our own woodworking machinery company. You
just need a lot of cash, you pay yourself a trip to China, you pick
your suppliers and you pick your "company official color". Sorry,
yellow, red, gray, green, blue, white are already taken. You get your
containers full of Chinese made tools back in America and you start

Link got munged in reader or some other browser problem -- got empty
page except for paid for links (which is really getting to the point
as to making me not even approach the Taunton site any longer as a
side peeve )...

So, which name is the subject one?