Posted to alt.home.repair
Grandpa Grandpa is offline

Default Waterline bursting

Eigenvector wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
[...]
I can't help with the grammar, or spelling, but I can say that it is
true that a water line will be more likely to bust when the pressure is
increasing. However, any pipe or plumbing fixture that is going to bust
due to daily pressure fluctuations is going to bust anyway very very soon.
Shutting off your water at the main every day would be far more likely to
cause various problems that it would to reduce them.

--
Joseph Meehan

Obviously I didn't phrase it properly, because you answered the question
despite your attempts to puzzle out what I "really" wanted to say.

Oh well back to the drawing board.

I don't know why you are going back to the drawing board; we all
know that your galvanized pipes are just waiting to do you dirty at
1:37 AM within the next couple of weeks. All the while your blue PEX
is just chillin'.

--
Grandpa