Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wandering threads.......

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
One of the things I like about this group is the way threads wander
from the original subject in such bizarre ways.

For example, a thread on Beefing up a Deck ends up talking about Allo
Allo. A B&Q SDS thread ends up talking about buses. A decking thread
finishes with a discussion about apostrophes............

Great innit!

That reminds me, must go and watch tonight's (check apostrophe) Dr. Who!

There's a brilliant bit of OT on uk.tech.digital-tv - crossposted from a
Dr Who group - were some Greek fella is on about homosexuality/bestiality
in Dr Who/Touchwood. He seems to think inter species 'love' on this sort
of programme against god's laws and designed to pervert our youth. And
then went on to say that animals invite humans to have sex with them -
he's seen a cat turn its back on him and lift its tail. He also invents
words about his subject based loosely on Greek since he says the English
ones aren't clear enough. Easily beats Dribble in full flow - quite an
achievement.

--
*Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.