Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to accurately weigh a cat...OT ish

Lobster wrote:
Vortex wrote:

I want to settle an argument about the weights (relative and
absolute) of our 2 cats. problem is, how do you accurately weigh a
cat in a domestic situation?

A highly topical query in my household as I attempted to weigh ours
last week. Here's not what to do:

Simple. Visit Monkey World in Dorset - opposite Bovington Tank Museum (much
more interesting). Observe one of the dart guns they use every episode.

Make a DIY dart gun (separate thread) Dart cat with drug of choice. Weigh
whilst cat is unconcious.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman