Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default PVC pipe fittings

Try a local plumbing supply house, the type a plumber goes to, if you know
what you want and have money they will sell you anything they have. They
just don't have time to hold hands while people figure out what they want
and they don't usually have any displays.

"Nate Nagel" wrote in message
Grandpa wrote:
Nate Nagel wrote:

2 questions:

1) is there such a thing as a 90 degree elbow available with a 2" NPT
male thread on the end? Lower the profile, the better.

One of these?
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2n4c7z

2) is there any kind of fitting that can be put in the middle of a run
of PVC pipe that will allow it to be dissassembled and reassembled?

You need one of these:
http://www.acehardware.com/sm-kbi-an...i-1277849.html

yeah, both look like what I need. Now to find a store that carries them!
I'm at the mercy of my local Home Despot; I've got *two* of them closer
than any real hardware store

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.