Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for a Leominster, MA plumber

Just ask everyone you meet in your regular daily activities.
Installing a water hookup is relatively easy thing to do. There's
got to be someone out there who has done a couple of them.

I don't trust Sears for anything, sorry.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
: I recently purchased a new refrigerator and I need to have a
water
: line installed and hooked up to the ice maker. Can anyone
recommend a
: quality plumber in the Leominster, MA area? I tried calling my
local
: Sears but I was told that they recently canceled their
contracts with
: their plumbers and other appliance maintenance people. They
were also
: unwilling to personally recommend anyone (corporate policy).
I'm new
: to the area I do not know who to trust to do the job well. Any
help
: would be appreciated. Thanks.
: