Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mario62t@gmail.com is offline

Default Fire Risks of Cd Burning

I was always afraid to own one of these. but I was given one for
chrismas and now everyone is pressuring me to install it. I got a cd
burner and I am really afraid of the fire risks when using it. I
really dont want my computer to burn and am even more worried about my
home and family. Please tell me the risks are severe so I can print
the message and show it to the person that gave me this thing. I'd
really rather return it for a refund. I dont like things that burn
and could cause a serious fire. I really dont want to burn no cd
anyhow because I got a thing that plays the music on them.