Posted to alt.home.repair
Clancy Wiggum Clancy Wiggum is offline

Default Outdoor Flood Lights-Juice but no Light

Clancy Wiggum wrote:

Charles wrote:

"Clancy Wiggum" wrote in message
. ..
Charles wrote:
.

Sad that you have to resort to this kind of behavior when just losing a
simple argument. Why do you have to be so nasty? Payback is around the
corner.

Blow me.

Junior high school behavior.

Yup... you reap what you sow.

What's next, Colombo?

Hey Corky, you are notably silent. What's up?

I hope there is no need to disclose the deed agreement on your home,
it may have some numbers on it. That would be bad, huh? I expect you
will apologize for your misdeeds... soon. I really don't like being
called names, so I expect you to write back that Clancy Wiggum is your
Master.

Say it.