Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Outdoor Flood Lights-Juice but no Light

In article , "Charles" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,
says...

Just like you respected Clancy's, huh?

Sorry Dougie; did not know that you are his champion. Since you are, check
his rude and tasteless response to my response which was NOT to him. You
ought to rein that boy in ... or at least teach him about civilized
behavior.

He can write whatever he damn pleases as far as I'm concerned. My only intent
in making that comment was to highlight your hypocrisy in criticizing others
for the same behavior you exhibit yourself.

As to the rest of your drivel, it matters not if it is a 240-V lighting
system ... everybody here has been ASS-suming a lot.

Actually, it matters quite a bit. I haven't seen anything in your posts yet
that would lead me to expect that you might actually realize that, though.

I have no interest in
your drivel, so let's ignore each other

LOL -- In other words, you want to be able to continue to post useless crap,
and not be called on it. Doesn't work that way, Chuckie -- you post useless
crap, and somebody is sure to call you on it. If you don't like being called
on it, the solution is simple: stop posting useless crap.

... (and not stalk each other ...
case in point: your crap response about the paper shredder).

Oh, that was *you*? ROTFLMAO!! I hadn't even paid any attention to who posted
it.

Figures, though.

--
Regards,