Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Charles is offline

Default Outdoor Flood Lights-Juice but no Light

"Clancy Wiggum" wrote in message
Charles wrote:

"Clancy Wiggum" wrote in message
. ..
Charles wrote:

http://www.psp.gov.ab.ca/index.cfm?p...act/index.html

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Neither one of us live in Alberta, Canada!

You are one dumb ****.

See, there you go digging your own grave. How do you know where I legally
live? God, but you are stupid.

Public record.

You've done well.. You must not have always been stupid.

http://www.collierappraiser.com/reco...00052250002000

What did you pay for that death house? I hope it was less than
$250,000, or you were taken.

Just go away. You know nothing about me and you never will and litigation
against your dispersal of my personal information is a good possibility. It
is being pursued, as I type this.

Sad that you have to resort to this kind of behavior when just losing a
simple argument. Why do you have to be so nasty? Payback is around the
corner.