Posted to alt.home.repair
Clancy Wiggum Clancy Wiggum is offline

Default Outdoor Flood Lights-Juice but no Light

Charles wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,
says...

Just like you respected Clancy's, huh?

Sorry Dougie; did not know that you are his champion. Since you are, check
his rude and tasteless response to my response which was NOT to him.

My rude response to your response which was not to me? Huh?

If you're writing about your non-response, to the response I gave -
which turned into your alleged response (which I deem as bull****),
you're right.

You ought to rein that boy in ... or at least teach him about civilized
behavior.

Let's leave Doug out of our argument for now... He already told you
the facts.

If you don't like the way I write, PLONK ME.

As to the rest of your drivel, it matters not if it is a 240-V lighting
system ... everybody here has been ASS-suming a lot.

It's a 120V floodlight that is the best assumption, Corky. You came
up with some crap about low voltage lights as evidenced by:

eventually have, bad connections. Pull up the wires and wiggle the
connections and the lights go on and off."

I have no interest in your drivel, so let's ignore each other ... (and not stalk each other ...
case in point: your crap response about the paper shredder).

It's not stalking boy, it's "responding". If he were to stalk you he
might list your home address and phone. Like this:

Schuler, Chuck & Elaine
5985 Bermuda Ln
Naples, FL 34119-9599
(239) 594-3889