Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Up yours Black & Decker.

James Sweet wrote:

So there you go Black & Decker - if you weren't such greedy *******s you
would have made some money out of me, but instead you tried to rip me
off - so I fixed it myself, improved your crap product and told everyone
what a load of crap your product is!

B&D has been Chinese crap for years now, I quit buying their stuff a long
time ago.

Which is why I buy the no-name brands for dirt cheap and pay a lot less

I do have a recently purchased B&D cordless drill that employs a 12
volt bat with extra bat and charger + carry case only because it was at
my local club for cheap!. other than that! if I want cheap throw away
crap i'd rather pay 19 bucks for a complete set up than pay 30+ bucks
for a simply setup from B&D. since they are all made in the same place,
I can't justify paying B&D that big mark up for the same crap that's
made in the same place.

To many use to be American brands trying to push crap from china with
their name on it. A lot of people don't read close enough in the label.
Some may say, "Oh, but it's made to B&D specifications" is is wrong
basically, what they do is have a chinese maker present them an example
designed and tested by chinese engineers and B&D saids "Great" we don't
even have to pay for an engineering team any more.

Oh well. I hope with the recent down fall of the stock market over
there, people like B&D felt it.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5