Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Black Michael Black is offline

Default Up yours Black & Decker.

"James Sweet" ) writes:
So there you go Black & Decker - if you weren't such greedy *******s you
would have made some money out of me, but instead you tried to rip me
off - so I fixed it myself, improved your crap product and told everyone
what a load of crap your product is!

B&D has been Chinese crap for years now, I quit buying their stuff a long
time ago.

But who needs to buy their stuff?

My corded Black & Decker drill, variable speed but not reversible, was
bought in December of 1975, for something like $30 (I can't remember the
exact cost). The only thing I've had to do with it was replace the brushes
in the early nineties. I've not needed to buy a drill since.

The B&D drill press adaptor I bought a few years later, that still works
fine.

The B&D sabre saw I bought around 1977 still works fine.

I did buy another B&D drill, a similar model a couple of years ago
for $3.00 at a garage sale. The price was just too good, and you
never know when you might need a spare.

Michael