Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] groupquestons@mailc.net is offline

Default Looking for a Leominster, MA plumber

Thanks for the suggestion but this type of plumbing work isn't my
thing. I know what I'm good at and what I'm not. This isn't a job I'm
comfortable taking on (that is to say "what's a vampire tap valve and
compression fittings?"). Also, I just moved into the house and have a
lot of other things to do. Sadly, I wouldn't have the time to educate
myself slowly and make sure it got done right. If anyone knows of a
good plumber in the area that would be best for this situation.