Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] groupquestons@mailc.net is offline

Default Looking for a Leominster, MA plumber

I recently purchased a new refrigerator and I need to have a water
line installed and hooked up to the ice maker. Can anyone recommend a
quality plumber in the Leominster, MA area? I tried calling my local
Sears but I was told that they recently canceled their contracts with
their plumbers and other appliance maintenance people. They were also
unwilling to personally recommend anyone (corporate policy). I'm new
to the area I do not know who to trust to do the job well. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.