Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob the Tomato Bob the Tomato is offline

Default Obsolete? (commentary)

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 00:21:43 -0500, "Morris Dovey"
wrote:

Bob the Tomato wrote:

| CNC would be just the ticket.
| If the saw didn't have some other serious shortcomings, I would
| take you up on it!

Ok (phew!) Someday (RSN?!) I'm going to build a whole library of part
programs for blank inserts. (Probably right after all the rest of the
stuff catagorized as "RSN") :-)

| So I ended up foisting it off on my father-in-law in return for
| borrowing his truck to pick up a "real saw". :-)
|
| Got the Jet 3 HP with 50" bessey clone, and the monster sliding
| table. I am REALLY looking forward to the weekend when I can get
| this thing put together and lined up.

Yeah - you suck.

| Hooo-ah!

:-D

Finally, I get to be on the RECEIVING end of 'you suck'... :-)

Bob the Tomato