Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim J Jim J is offline

Default How much is movie matinee where you are

On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:36:01 -0500, Clancy Wiggum
wrote:

Clancy Wiggum wrote:

Jim J wrote:

Is the following a correction, or did you really mean amounts that
were 1/100 of those? Notice that BOTH the '.' and the CENTS mean
hundredths. Using both makes it ten-thousandths.

I'm pretty sure he meant .25 dollars, not cents.

But, you knew that. LET"S STEP OUTSIDE!!! You routy drunken hooligan!

;-))

Oh crap - I thought I was replying to Jeff... Sorry, you routy
hooligan!

You seem to have wandered into the wrong room. The little kids'
sandbox is outside. You'll see it when you go out the back door and
look to the left. It's right next to the "Danger: High Voltage" signs.

;-)