Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Jon is offline

Default Inundated with Ants

What was mentioned above may be the active ingredients in this, but I have
had success with Raid Liquid Ant Killer. Comes in a little red bottle. Just
put it on some wax paper near where they are coming into your house and they
eat and return to nest and died. 2-3 days and there isn't an ant to be
found.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Peony Astrid"
wrote:
Carpenter and regular and nothing is working. Any ideas other than paying
someone big bucks? This is the worst I've ever seen!

I've tried a number of things over the years without any real success,
until
earlier this spring when I bought a jug of Amdro Ant-Block crystals.
Spread
the bait out as directed, and three days later -- no ants. None. And they
haven't been back.

--
Regards,