Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default How much is movie matinee where you are

On 28 May 2006 17:26:37 -0700, lid (Luu) wrote:

I don't go to the movies much so it seems every time I do it's sticker
shock time. $8 for matinee? Yowzer. I remember when it was $3. When
it got to $3.75, I was screaming bloody murder.

I don't live there anymore, but movies - evening movies, not matinees -
are still $3 for adults and $2 for children in River Falls, Wisconsin.
Families used to drive 40 miles from St. Paul to go to the movie there.
Maybe that's changed with the price of gas...