Posted to rec.woodworking
N Hurst N Hurst is offline

Default Antique Power and Hand Tools

On May 30, 10:33 pm, Digger wrote:
I don't want to SPAM the group but I found in a warehouse purchase a
number of drill moters, hand planes etc. Example is a circular saw I
put on Ebay link below. I just hate to trash tools with a history but
I have all the collectables I can store.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...pagename=STRK%...
This saw was mfg when "Men were Men" net weight is about 20 lbs..not
your favorite framing saw but what engineering!! It is a survivor!
Let me know if there are any collectors in here.
Thanks

I'm not much of a collector, but I love looking at the old stuff, and
wish I had the cash to collect some of it.

If you're compiling a list for potential bidders to send emails to,
you can feel free to add me to it.

-Nathan