Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Ashby Peter Ashby is offline

Default Mysterious exploding toughened glass pane... WTF???!!!

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
And, if hot enough, will go up in a ball of fire..think 911. Aircraft
fuel is essentially diesel.

Paraffin, surely? Although they are close.

Ah yes, that's it. I became aware of that after an article in New
Scientist which pointed out that deforestation in some third world areas
has got worse because the first world's appetite for aircraft fuel
pushed parafin prices up higher than many poor people could afford so
they went back to wood.

Peter
www.the-brights.net