Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar Lar is offline

Default Inundated with Ants

Peony Astrid wrote:

Carpenter and regular and nothing is working. Any ideas other than paying
someone big bucks? This is the worst I've ever seen!

If you are sure you have carpenter ants Advance Carpenter Ant granules
are one of the two baits that I know that carp ants will seem to always
eat and many other ants also will feed off it as well. But sometimes
with the smaller ants it can be a hit and miss on what they will feed
on. Wondering if you are in an area of lots of rain this year, the
small ants will tend to stay outside when it dries up some.

Lar