Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

Lew Hodgett wrote:

| Fortunately, none of that has anything to do with the necessity of
| saving human life in an emergency, a job which unfortunately fell to
| FEMA, which had been systematically stripped of it's resources
| since 2000.

Before that, even. During the floods of '93 I spent several days as
the volunteer operator of the FEMA communications center in the Hoover
Federal Building in Des Moines. It was a particularly easy job since
there was zero traffic in and zero traffic out.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar