Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mysterious exploding toughened glass pane... WTF???!!!

In article ,
nightjar nightjar@insert my surname here.uk.com wrote:
I recall a woman locked out of her car with the keys visible in the
ignition, c 1975, asking a Policeman to break the door window. I had
been going to offer to open the door without damage, but thought it
better not to demonstrate proficiency with a piece of plastic strapping
on a door release knob once she called him over. It took him lots of
attempts with his truncheon before the window finally gave way.

An asp works rather better. ;-)

--
*(over a sketch of the titanic) "The boat sank - get over it

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.