Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Pisano Charles Pisano is offline

Default Leaf Blower 101

Thanks for all of the input. I have a home in Fla (lawn service does)
and one in Pa. So I'd rather have elec as it will sit all winter in Pa.
Plus I'm overly sensitive to pollution.

I really only need it to blow off the deck and driveway. Long driveway
and this time of year we get those fuzzy seed pods. You can sweep them
away but the fuzz from them stays. And a week later you've got to sweep
it again. And in the fall I'd like it to blow the leaves off the drive
and deck. Other than that, I'm not adverse to raking the property.

I wont say I've got a 'lawn' (to rake), if you saw my Pa home you
wouldnt' either. It's set up not to be grass friendly, the way a
vaction home should be..

So I guess I'll get a low powered electric toro..

CP