Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Leaf Blower 101

On Tue, 29 May 2007 17:46:41 -0400, (Charles
Pisano) wrote:

What is the best value in leaf blowers. Or should I say , who makes the
best ones (either/both?). I prefer electric so as to avoid inhaling any
more fumes than I already do in this world.

TIA
CP

Electric types are not nearly as powerful as the gas-operated. And, a
low-powered leaf blower might take all day and a gas-operated one just
an hour. If your area is small, you might be better off with a rake
or broom (no noise, no fumes), plus you get a little exercise.
Consumer Reports has a comparison study worth reading.