Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default I love Home Depot......really, I do...honest...the staff is soknowledgable and helpful...

Mike Lewis wrote:
"jJim McLaughlin" wrote in message
. ..\

Major SNIPS

And they keep giving me free stuff...

Who the hell keeps a receipt for a $13.97 item for 4 years. You is one sick
puppy dude.

Mike

Whatever.

I am very tired of manufacturers, vendors and contractors who will make
almost any promise to separate me from my money, but refuse to
honor those pomises when called upon.

I had to keep the package the bulbs came in. Its an effort approaching
zero as an *upper* limit to tape or staple the HD receipt to the blister
package. Bulb doesn't live up to the written guarantee the manufacturer
choooses to *voluntarily* put on the package, I have no reluctance at
all in
seeking a replacement or refund.

Maybe you enjoy being repeatedly cheated by manufacturers, vendors
and contractors?

I don't.

YMMV.

And as I said, I haven't paid for a CFL in about 10 years. And but for
one ceiling
chandelier type fixture in the dining room, for which CFLs simply are
not made,
every light in this house, table lamp, ceiling fixture or can, everl
light in here is a CFL.

upper limit to tape or staple the