Posted to alt.home.repair
hillacc at yahoo.com hillacc at yahoo.com is offline

Default I love Home Depot......really, I do...honest...the staff is so knowledgable and helpful...

Please God, help me not make the dicks for brains comment that's right
on the tip of my tongue about all the people I'm cursed to deal with
in customer nonservice all day long....

Jo Ann

Yesterday I received a reply from an HF customer service twit, probably
a first cousin to your "Danielle", whom God had obviously gifted with
boobs instead of brains. She wasted a paragraph of text explaining that
they couldn't find my original order for the product and thus were
unable to help me; So sorry.