Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message

Lesson: An emergency is, almost by definition, a situation that
is not under sufficient control to protect lives and
property.

When you next speak with your friend, please pass along my
appreciation for his efforts. If I'd gone there - as I should have -
I'd have had need of his generator after the second day.

You may be thankful that you did not go. Those that went with tools and
equipment very often left broke and in debt. There were several interviews
with those that came to help, not because of the work that they were doing
but because of their stolen equipment. Tractor trailers and all.