Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen Dan Espen is offline

Default Leaf Blower 101

"JimR" writes:

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
You cannot use "best" and "electric" in the same sentence. Get a stihl.
The hand held BG65 is enough for most people. You'll never smell the
exhaust unless you use it in the house.

--
Steve Barker

"Charles Pisano" wrote in message
What is the best value in leaf blowers. Or should I say , who makes the
best ones (either/both?). I prefer electric so as to avoid inhaling any
more fumes than I already do in this world.

TIA
CP

I like electric tools for infrequent homeowner use.

I like electric too, but it really depends on what you need
to use it for.

I had an electric blower, it was useless for the amount of leaves
I had to deal with. I have a about a dozen full size Tulip Poplars.

I gave the electric away and now use a gas backpack blower,