Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 29, 9:46 am, Charlie Self wrote:

Actually, he probably figured everyone read the dialy newspapers

Thank the heavens above we can all trust the press, eh?
Where would we be without their bright light of truth...

Here's a great example of the press in action during Katrina:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/39162/south_park_katrina/

And for anyone that actually watches it, yes, I know, it's a cartoon.
But it confused me for a while as I couldn't tell it from the
jackasses in the regular press.

Robert

Cartoon caracters, but actually how it play out.
Having been through a disaster like that, the people themselves have to take
responsibility in helping them selves. Fema could have been there moments
after the storm and there would still would have been the devestation and
the people with out homes. It was a natural disaster of epic proportions.
Not a whole lot was reported about the winds of the storm which was the
really dangerous part. More was reported on the water after the storm. Too
bad the mayor let the school buses sit and be flooded. Before hand planing
and prefaration was the real problem.