Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Computer question

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
I want to have a calendar, on my pc, which will display events over a
year, graph style.

I'm sure this is a simple thing to do but I don't know how.

Any techies here who can put it in easy language?

Do you have Outlook?
It does what you want if I understand what you want.

I went to Outlook and hit Calendar but I can't see a way of getting what I
want.

I want to mark a particular event which happens every couple of weeks or
so into a graph form so that its regularity or otherwise can easily be
seen.

I could do it with a & b axes on graph paper but I don't want to have to
do it with pencil and paper (because I'd lose it).

Outlook has a timeline view but I don't think it will scale over many
months.
It works OK with weekly and monthly views.
It shows things like when an email/telephone call is received.. when you
replied..

I think the excel graph mentioned by Owain is probably the easiest but it
still requires you the enter the data.