Posted to alt.home.repair
GillisMcGill GillisMcGill is offline

Default Need manual for old Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door Opener 139.53628SRT 9/94

If you have the owner's manual for Sears Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door
Opener
MFG Date 9/94
Model # 139.53628SRT
Serial # 15445B00725

I would be glad to pay for a photo copy.

Primarily I need to find a new remote control and instructions for
programing it. The original remote was never returned by a relative
and need to get another one and program it with a different set of
numbers for security purposes.

I have contacted Sears who led me to Chamberlain however I when I
punched in the model number it didn't work. It may be too old of a
number.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
- Gillis