Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Computer question

"Mike Barnes" wrote in message
In uk.d-i-y, Mary Fisher wrote:

"Mike Barnes" wrote in message
id...
In uk.d-i-y, Mary Fisher wrote:
I want to have a calendar, on my pc, which will display events over a
year,
graph style.

I'm sure this is a simple thing to do but I don't know how.

Any techies here who can put it in easy language?

Visual Basic might suit a beginner.

um. Sounds very complicated - as though I'd have to use a language. I'm no
good at that, never have been.

Sorry, I thought you wanted a DIY solution. Someone suggested Excel and
on second thoughts I agree with them (better than VB). But I think you'd
still need to do some of it in VBA.

Well, if you want to put in a nail you don't make the nail and hammer
yourself, do you? :-)

I use Dreamweaver for our website because I
need wisiwig:-(

Unfortunately DW's wysiwyg (note spelling)

Sorry, I saw it as I hit Send :-(

won't show you what everyone
*else* gets, which is the important thing after all.

I keep looking at it myself. Have to to make sure it's up to date. It's just
a product list.

Mary

--
Mike Barnes