Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Older craftsman chainsaw fuel line keeps popping off...

On 29 May 2007 17:46:34 -0700, dpb wrote:

If snug fits in this case and you have enough line - snip half inch
off and fit the hose. The swollen end is cut off a bit to fit tighter.

In that case the OP can cut the line and snug 'er up.

That's a short term fix that can serve as a temporary workaround, but
none I have have extra length so that the shorter one won't reach to
bottom of tank. That, of course, is only a minor inconvenience as
compared to not being able to keep the saw running at all...

The best answer then is a new fuel line . Given fuel cost I don't want
that line popping off

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..