Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Ignoramus4707 Ignoramus4707 is offline

Default Precision of engineering helps bottom line (washer broke 2 wks out of warranty).

On Wed, 30 May 2007 01:45:56 GMT, aemeijers wrote:
Hell, I don't buy computers until they are three years old or so. For what I
do, trailing edge is fine. I just need enough horsepower to run a
still-supported OS. I have yet to pay over 300 bucks for a PC, including
upgrades I throw into it.

And if you used Linux, you could go by with really crappy computers
that people are glad to give away. That's because Linux is more
efficient and is not a resource pig. Plus, it is secure and is, more
or less, immune to most trojans and such.