Posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Propane weed burner question

"Jan Flora" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

"Jack S" wrote in message
ink.net...
I've got a rock "lawn" and I would like to quit using herbicide
for
killing weeds, and try scorching them instead.

There are a lot of weed / roofing torches on ebay and I was
wondering if there is anything to choose for or against in buying
one. The one I'm leaning toward getting says: "3000+
Fahrenheit" -
that's enough, right?

Here in Seattle, use of "weed burners" is illegal. FWIW.

Bob

Is the OP in Seattle? If not, who cares?

Just suggesting that it could be an issue. He could be in seattle, or
it could be illegal where he is.

Bob