Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Chris Lewis Chris Lewis is offline

Default Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

According to Solar Flaire :
Lucky you then. I'll get my knowledge from the code books and people
that know.

Google for "electrical wiring faq" and note who one of the two
authors are.

It's good enough that the US military just requested permission to use
it in some of their base maintenance courses/programmes.

Oh, and yes, the CEC doesn't disallow automatic transfer switches.

I don't like tearing thimngs out and redoing them.

I never have.
--
Chris Lewis,