Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

Lucky you then. I'll get my knowledge from the code books and people
that know. I don't like tearing thimngs out and redoing them.

Perhaps the minimum wage where you are is higher or perhaps the
knowledge they spew is vast compared to yours.

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to Solar Flaire :
What do you expect for minimum wage?

Weren't you saying something about reading comprehension?

HD opened here with all these "trade experts" in every isle. They
thought they would clean up the market. many long term building
supliers closed down for fear they would never compete.
Five or six years later, HD has no experts left,

Nonsense. I'm not sure whether you're living in a alternative
universe Canada, or are unable to tell the difference between
HD and Canadian Tire. Or, with the rant about usians, perhaps
you're confused between Walmart and HD. Or, perhaps you work
for Rona.

I have had no problem _ever_ getting expert advice at HD (in
contrast
to most other places) at any of the Canadian HDs I've gone into.
The
one nearest us proudly displays a listing of their "experts"'s names
in the electrical/plumbing isles, how many years (usually decades)
they've been in the trade, and which of them are on duty at the
time.

not even the
industrial accident ones. You can't get anybody to serve you, let
alone know anything about a trade tip. The plumbing isle has a guy
that has heard of PEX pipe and another that doesnt know the
difference
between PEX-AL-PEX fittings and even one of the 6 different types
of
PEX fittings, if you can find him not busy in the shingles sales
isle.

You're following the wrong one.
--
Chris Lewis,

It's not just anyone who gets a Starship Cruiser class named after
them.

Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair

Try to keep up with the thread.

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to Solar Flaire :
You have a definite comprehension problem. How many time have I
explained you have twisted the meaning to something that wasn't
posted?

Read again and think. "where would I use this device in a large
automotive plant?"

Who is talking about large automotive plants?

You wouldn't use one of these in an automotive plant:

http://www.acroelectric.com/standby-...ansfer-switch/

Note the CSA approval.

and "when did manual become automatic?"

How is a plug and receptacle _not_ a manual disconnecting device?

CEC permits both manual and automatic transfer switches.

Or http://www.powertogo.ca/transfer_switches.htm
--
Chris Lewis,

It's not just anyone who gets a Starship Cruiser class named after
them.

Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Solar Faire wrote:

To many shots to the head? Or not enough?

Not enough. You're still able to post your glaring ignorance and
hatred to Usenet.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

You should have stuck with your "service" where somebody tells you
what to think.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Solar Faire wrote:

To many shots to the head? Or not enough?

Not enough. You're still able to post your glaring ignorance and
hatred to Usenet.

--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214
prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Solar Flaire wrote:

You should have stuck with your "service" where somebody tells you
what to think.

Is that what you think Military service is? You're even more deluded
than I thought. Since it's not nice for me to taunt idiots like you, I
declare you too stupid to live on Usenet.

What's that noise? Oh, no! The flaming Canadian fairy was just
bounced into the bit bucket! PLONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 May 2007 21:50:55 +1000, Lectron_Nuis
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ,stuffed his bin with
Fairy Floss in:

Solar Flaire wrote:

You should have stuck with your "service" where somebody tells you
what to think.

Is that what you think Military service is? You're even more deluded
than I thought. Since it's not nice for me to taunt idiots like you, I
declare you too stupid to live on Usenet.

What's that noise? Oh, no! The flaming Canadian fairy was just
bounced into the bit bucket! PLONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have stopped for a minute to sort that solution out, I can
only offer it was a few moments of your Life wasted.
No one else appears to have had a problem figuring GB out right from
the start of his wee troll. You play, at the expense of the rest of
those wishing to participate in these forums. Think about that the
next time you recognise the GB 'style' :-/
It is precisely because of Folks as yourself that a trail of wasteland
is behind this arsehole. You feed the Attention it lacks in RL.

The only positive aspect I got from both yourself and clewis
responding is at least you know How To respond to Top Posting ****s...
and I am not talking about strategy/language.

Hint: You will need all your social skills to quiet the GB arsehole
when it pops from Google//Shaw//[add new accounts here].
_IT_ will laugh long and loudly at *any* computer skill/s you display.

cheers

Ln

Why dont you lads simply hunt down the little bit of pond scum and drop
it into a hole and cover it over? No one owns a backhoe?

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
Using only naturally occuring fibers
Use the Message with confidance.
(Some settling may occure in transit.)
(Best if Used before May 13, 2009)
Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 27 May 2007 16:40:30 -0500, "Solar Flaire"
wrote:

Lucky you then. I'll get my knowledge from the code books and people
that know. I don't like tearing thimngs out and redoing them.

Perhaps the minimum wage where you are is higher or perhaps the
knowledge they spew is vast compared to yours.

plink the sound pond scum makes rebounding off the inside of the bit
bucket..

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
Using only naturally occuring fibers
Use the Message with confidance.
(Some settling may occure in transit.)
(Best if Used before May 13, 2009)
Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

According to Solar Flaire :
Lucky you then. I'll get my knowledge from the code books and people
that know.

Google for "electrical wiring faq" and note who one of the two
authors are.

It's good enough that the US military just requested permission to use
it in some of their base maintenance courses/programmes.

Oh, and yes, the CEC doesn't disallow automatic transfer switches.

I don't like tearing thimngs out and redoing them.

I never have.
--
Chris Lewis,