Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Help!

On 28 May 2007 13:40:49 -0700, wrote:

Hi, I need some help. I have to change dishwasher but I cannot close
the water because the valve under the sink is broken. I also cannot
close the water for the house because a regulation of my condominium.

All the apartments are controlled by that one valve? How many
apartments is that?

Does anybody think I will be able to change the walve without closing
the water? I know I will get wet,

Do you live in the basement? Not only will you get wet but so will
everything below you, plus your kitchen and maybe other rooms too.
If it takes you only 5 minutes to do this that is loads of water.

And what if you can't fix it in 5 minutes? Then what will you do.
Water will still be rushing out.

but I want to know if it will be
possible and how hard it is, or if you have other suggestion....
Thanks a lot.