Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Tom Gardner Tom Gardner is offline

Default Precision of engineering helps bottom line (washer broke 2 wks out of warranty).

"Ignoramus4760" wrote in message
Just two weeks after warranty on our G.E. Profile washer expired, it
broke. Seems like pump does not work, there is a faint 60 Hz sound
from inside the washer when pump is supposed to pump, but no
pumping takes place.

I find this "coincidence" an evidence for intentional design where
stuff is made to break after warranty, for extra "revenue" to be made
on easy repairs and parts.

Go to HH Greg or such, find the Scratch & Dent stuff, pick the ugliest one,
have it delivered. Repeat every two years and thank the Democrats for
forcing Global Trade down our throats.
(Didn't you think I could turn the thread political?)