Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Mike is offline

Default 2-way light switch query

On Mon, 28 May 2007 14:29:39 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

http://www.letsautomate.com/index.cf...=lightswitches has a selection
of them (they may be cheaper elsewhere).

It also avoids any Part P problems as you aren't doing any new circuits.

I forgot its cheaper using X10 but more prone to interference YMMV.

http://www.letsautomate.com/10030.cfm

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at the X10 switches at the above
URL, and could not find any mention of wireless control. Perhaps I am
missing something.

If I go for some kind of wireless switching, I'd like something that
could replace the existing lounge switch, such that I could have a
second switch that could override the new lounge switch by wireless
means. Can anyone post a link to such a pair of devices?

Mike