Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default 6 yo lennox leaking freon

Sounds like some of that officer material is working also at
your HVAC company?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in
message ...
: Noon-Air wrote:
: While the parts are on order, why didn't they screw the caps
on tight?
:
: just replace the schraders...nahhhh....makes too much sense
and its too
: easy.
:
:
: I have these great ideas at work but get pooh poohed by the
ignoramouses with
: the master's degrees all the time. What could I know about
nursing? I've only
: been at the bedside for 15 years... every bit of it in a
hospital setting.
:
: Anyway, we get stupid policies from on high all the time. What
can you do?
:
:
: