Posted to alt.home.repair
Max Max is offline

Default Help!

On 28 May 2007 13:40:49 -0700, graced this
newsgroup with:

Hi, I need some help. I have to change dishwasher but I cannot close
the water because the valve under the sink is broken. I also cannot
close the water for the house because a regulation of my condominium.
Does anybody think I will be able to change the walve without closing
the water? I know I will get wet, but I want to know if it will be
possible and how hard it is, or if you have other suggestion....
Thanks a lot.

sure no problem. Just make sure you tell your fellow condo neighbors
to pitch in on building the ark.