Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

On Mon, 28 May 2007 21:50:55 +1000, Lectron_Nuis
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ,stuffed his bin with
Fairy Floss in:

Solar Flaire wrote:

You should have stuck with your "service" where somebody tells you
what to think.

Is that what you think Military service is? You're even more deluded
than I thought. Since it's not nice for me to taunt idiots like you, I
declare you too stupid to live on Usenet.

What's that noise? Oh, no! The flaming Canadian fairy was just
bounced into the bit bucket! PLONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have stopped for a minute to sort that solution out, I can
only offer it was a few moments of your Life wasted.
No one else appears to have had a problem figuring GB out right from
the start of his wee troll. You play, at the expense of the rest of
those wishing to participate in these forums. Think about that the
next time you recognise the GB 'style' :-/
It is precisely because of Folks as yourself that a trail of wasteland
is behind this arsehole. You feed the Attention it lacks in RL.

The only positive aspect I got from both yourself and clewis
responding is at least you know How To respond to Top Posting ****s...
and I am not talking about strategy/language.

Hint: You will need all your social skills to quiet the GB arsehole
when it pops from Google//Shaw//[add new accounts here].
_IT_ will laugh long and loudly at *any* computer skill/s you display.

cheers

Ln

Why dont you lads simply hunt down the little bit of pond scum and drop
it into a hole and cover it over? No one owns a backhoe?

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
Using only naturally occuring fibers
Use the Message with confidance.
(Some settling may occure in transit.)