Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

todd wrote:

| I live near
| Chicago, and the regional commuter railway system is pretty good,
| as long as you're going to/from the city.

Do you remember when it was possible to travel from any point in
Chicago to any other and to/from the suburbs by rail?

Do you remember being able to travel from Chicago to any other city by
rail in comfort? I remember traveling from Chicago to NYC in a clean,
well-furnished private room.

| The east and to a lesser
| extent the west coast are good places to have passenger rail.

Ok...

| Other than that, there isn't much point right now to have it
| anywhere else besides a few places.

What "few places" are you talking about?

And what "many places" are you excluding?

I think I might want to disagree with you, but I'm not quite clear on
what you're saying ;-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar