Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

Solar Flaire wrote:

You should have stuck with your "service" where somebody tells you
what to think.

Is that what you think Military service is? You're even more deluded
than I thought. Since it's not nice for me to taunt idiots like you, I
declare you too stupid to live on Usenet.

What's that noise? Oh, no! The flaming Canadian fairy was just
bounced into the bit bucket! PLONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida