Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

On Sun, 27 May 2007 23:32:03 -0500, "Morris Dovey"
wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
| On May 27, 10:39 pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote:
|
|| or does it mean 'develop a plan and take action'?
| But FIRST we do a feasibility study to see if the desired path
| warrants a steering committee in order to fund a research group in
| order to see if we can synchronise all the lobbies and focus groups
| to make discoveries to establish re-electabilty. After they write a
| proposal to investigate the ramifications due to financial and
| environmental impact of any and all proposals...when we get that all
| ironed out, it's time to move on to the next big step: we drum up
| support by printing leaflets which we will hand out at all the White
| Castle outlets. THEN we develop a plan. As long as it doesn't impact
| the Slippy-Bellied Snail population and/or the spotted owls. Oh..
| and we need to hire some lawyers.
|
| Is that what you mean, Morris?
|
| ożo
|
| (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Tongue in cheek or not, there's enough truth in that to be downright
discouraging.

'develop a plan and take action' ::= 'talk it to death'

OTOH, there are times when that is *not* a bad idea.

I've seen the result of too many times when someone says, "It's time to
quit analyzing and time to *do* something." 9 times out of 10 that
*something* is exactly the wrong thing, but by golly we *did* something!